Mike BRIGHT - Jupyter for everything else [EuroPython 2016] [22 July 2016] [Bilbao, Euskadi, Spain] (https://ep2016.europython.eu//conference/talks/jupyter-for-everything-else)
Sure you can do a chunk of scientific exploration and stuff in Jupyter in your choice of language supplemented with visuals and that's already awesome !
But let's head off the beaten track a little to look at other uses, especially command-line.
We'll look at some alternate uses of Jupyter ...
- Write command-line tutorials, cheat sheets in an easy to maintain format.
- Perform visualization tasks for command-line tools
- Write blog posts
- Create interactive presentations (thanks Damian !)
- Publish interactive books, articles and blog posts
- HTML/js/css experimentation