Numerous highly skilled professional providers on Elance, and other work platforms, start working on the platform as freelancers, but end up running their own consultancy business.
One of the key reasons for being able to expand from freelancer to a business is that they consistently deliver high quality work, earn a good reputation on the platform and win so many jobs that they can either subcontract the work to other Elancers or hire a team locally.
This talk will focus on subjects like:
- How to become successful on online work platforms
- What the opportunities for developers are
- Advises on how to move from a freelancer to a business owner with on-site and online team members
- Key statistics on the online work market
- Case study on a local contractor that have been highly successful as an online freelancer