We will review tutorial examples of using CNTK's python interface for image classification, speech recognition, and natural language processing.
Topics to be covered include ...
- Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK) installation
- What is "machine learning"? [gradient descent example]
- What is "learning representations"?
- Why do Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) help?
- How do we prevent overfitting?
- CNTK Packages and Modules
- Deep Learning Examples [including Convolutional Neural Network -(CNN) and Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) examples]