Notebooks and presentation for this talk are available from https://github.com/JasonKessler/Scattertext-PyData.
Motivation and introduction
- What's the matter with word clouds?
- How to read a plot made by Scattertext
How to make your own plots
- Preparing a Pandas data frame with your data set
- Plotting with Scattertext, and fine tuning plots for interpretability and speed
Scattertext and the Python NLP ecosystem
- Visualizing emotions using Empath.
- Using word vectors from spaCy and elsewhere see how topic-specific language differs.
- Visualizing topic models from scikit-learn.