Documenting your project with MkDocs.
Note: The screen-capture in this video has color distortion.
MkDocs is a new tool for creating documentation from Markdown.
The talk will cover:
- How to write, theme and publish your documentation.
- The background and motivation for MkDocs.
- Choosing between MkDocs or Sphinx.
This talk will be a practical introduction to MkDocs, a new tool for creating documentation from Markdown:
- The background behind MkDocs and the motivation for creating a new documentation tool.
- Comparing against Sphinx - what benefits each tool provides.
- Getting starting with MkDocs - how to write, theme and publish your documentation.
- Under the covers - how MkDocs works, and some asides on a couple of the neat Python libraries that it uses.