Bokeh is a powerful data visualization library that creates fully interactive plots and integrates well with the data analysis tools you already know and love: pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot. Bokeh can produce stand-alone browser-based plots and much more sophisticated server-hosted visualizations.
- Learn to use bokeh to create everything from basic graphs to advanced interactive plots, dashboards, and data applications
- Incorporate bokeh within your Jupyter/IPython notebooks
- Partner bokeh with other libraries such as matplotlib, seaborn, pandas, and ggplot
- Learn about bokeh server: to serve up even more impressive realtime visualizations
- Explore configurations and settings
- Recognize and overcome common problems