Have you ever asked yourself:
- how and where to start developing a new project from the scratch,
- how to choose main components of a new software or how to develop a new feature,
- how to decide whether your project needs refactoring,
- how to avoid repeating the same issues?
This talk will answer all these questions.
You will learn: - how to develop the idea from scratch,
- how to use principles of Object Oriented Analysis and Design,
- how to show amazing architecture design.
You will get better understanding where and how to start, analyze and decouple the system, create a clean, clear and extendable architecture.
My slides are here: https://atymo.me/projects/presentations/FromIdeaToDesign/