Competitive programming has grown exponentially in the last decade. Millions of students, teachers, professionals solve problems including complex optimisations every minute. With the influx of programming languages, developers have a wide range of tools to choose from and use them to solve competitive challenges. Some of the popular platforms include Codeforces, Codechef, Hackerrank, Hackerearth, Topcoder etc.
Major takeaways :
- ABC of web scraping and best practices.
- Optimizing web scraping to scale.
- No-SQL databases for storing unstructured data
- How does Python as a language fare in competitive programming in terms of
- efficiency and popularity?
- Can I pursue competitive programming using Python ONLY?
- An analysis of popular programming languages used for solving challenges.