Django In Depth
Presented by James Bennett
Most books, tutorials and other documentation for Django take a high-level approach to its components and APIs, and so barely scratch the surface of the framework. In this tutorial, however, we'll take a detailed look under the hood, covering everything from the guts of the ORM to the innards of the template system to how the admin interface really works.
Whether you're the newest of newbies or the most seasoned of application developers, you'll come away with a deeper knowledge of Django, and a plethora of new tips and tricks you can use in your own applications.
Beginning to intermediate users of the Django web framework.
- Introduction: going beyond Django's documentation
- Under the hood of the ORM
- Forms and validation
- Inside the template system
- How Django processes requests
- Understanding the view layer
- The admin interface, inside and out
[VIDEO HAS ISSUES: Cam frezz from time to time]